Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #11

This challenge from My Pink Stamper was to make a project using pink, green and black!  Since I do have 2 boys, this limits me to making cards (vs a LO) and I have a certain little girl who has a birthday this summer that I made this for - it fits her spunky little personality perfectly!

I'll be honest, I wasn't too sure about the Cricut Decals cart that came with the E2, but I decided to try it and I really like it!!  My husband even said how cute the little girl was and he's always good about giving me his honest (sometimes too much so ;-)) opinion when it comes to my cards!  I cut the flippie floppies (as my son calls them :-)) from the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cart - they were small so it took a couple of tries to get it off the mat without ripping it but they're cute, so I'm glad I made them work!  All of the paper and cardstock was from my stash and the sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up 'So Happy For You' set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!