Sunday, April 24, 2011

Have the Happiest Birthday!

I made this card for my best friend but couldn't post it until this weekend, since her birthday was Friday and I didn't want her to see it on here before she had it in her hands!  :-)  Hopefully she's gotten it by now, so I can post it!

I cut this dragonfly from Cheerful Seasons Cricut cartridge but I don't remember the size. All the paper was from my stash, I used the D'Vine Cuttlebug embossing folder for the dragonfly.  The sentiment stamp is from My Pink Stamper 'Fabulous Phrases' and I used my i-rock, gems and stencil to make the swirl.  I still haven't figured out how to not make the glue squish out on the sides, as you can see on some of them, but hopefully one of these days I'll get that mastered!  ;-)

Happy Birthday Diane!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and this card made you smile!  :-)

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!