Monday, September 19, 2011

1st Birthday banner

I got this done last week, but we had a lot of overcast, rainy days last week so I wasn't able to get to take a good picture until today - its nice to finally see the sun though the rain was nice for a few days, we really needed it!  My son's 1st birthday party was yesterday, so its a relief to be done with that because they are always so much work with cleaning the house, making and decorating all the party goodies, then decorating - but it was a fun day, I always love to be surrounded by family and friends!! 

Here's his banner!

And a few close-ups...I used Pop-Up Neighborhood again for the horse, cow, tractor and chicken coop, Robotz for the font and shadow and Country Life for the banner pennants.

All the cardstock was Recollections - LOVE this cardstock!



I used blue cardstock with a green shadow and Denimn twine from The Twinery to string the banner.  Then I inked the edges of the pennants with green ink!


Now I just have to figure out the thank you notes and get those made in the next day or two, so I can get them in the mail!
I'm entering this into the Made It Myself Mondays weekly linking party at You Had Me At Craft!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!