Thursday, February 16, 2012

'Did you know...' birthday card

I made this card for my mom's birthday yesterday - I recently re-discovered The Stamps of Life stamp company and fell in love!  I purchased their cupcake die set as well as the coordinating stamps, which is what I used for this card - it was cricut-less!  I used Echo Park 'Country Drive' 6x6 stack for all the paper in this card.


I tied my bow using my Bow Easy - I still need practice but I don't think it turned out too bad!


I added a strip of paper that I used on the cupcake frosting and the inside sentiment, again from The Stamps of Life and its done!

Today is my oldest's birthday, so we have a fun day of celebrating him planned after he gets out of preschool, so I wanted to sneak this post in before he wakes up!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I love your mom's birthday card...So cute.
    Have a great day today celebrating.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Wish the older little man a happy birthday from us!

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!
    Happy Birthday to him:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!