Friday, June 1, 2012

Monday Card Madness #85

I haven't had time lately to get any of my cards for MCM done, but finally found some time the other night to make an anniversary card for my parents - I had made one a couple of weeks ago but decided I wanted to do a different one for them and will save the first one for someone else!

I used this sketch from ScrapbookSteals Monday Card Madness #85 - it was a fun sketch that I know I will be using again!

I used the Latte stack from DCWV to make this card, the flower I cut from CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart, buttons from my stash and twine from The Twinery.  I couldn't find any Thickers in my stash that coordinated with the colors in the card, so I left off a sentiment from the front - if I have any time to buy some between now and when we give it to them, I will add Love on there...

The inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!