Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Wishes card

I made this birthday card for my friend Chris last month for her birthday!  I used the Citrus stack from DCWV and this sketch from the ScrapbookSteals blog.

I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart to cut the flower and I offset the layers to give it more dimension. I cut a tag using the matching die to the My Creative Time 'Teeny Tag Greetings" stamp set, such a fun set that I treated myself to recently!  I tied the sentiment tag on using CTMH Hemp.


I finished off the inside using more of the same printed paper from the outside and a sentiment stamp from CTMH! 


2 comments:

  1. Great card, nice papers and love your take on the sketch! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Kimberli! I'm sure your friend loved the creativity in it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciate you and your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!