Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinosaur thank you card

I'm still working on my son's birthday preparations, last night I started on his thank you cards!  I had an idea in my head and luckily, it didn't take me too long to figure out paper colors and get it made! 

I love the way it turned out and so did he- he gets excited when he sees me working on anything 'dinosaur' because he knows its for his upcoming birthday!

I have all the pieces cut, so now I have to work on getting them all assembled!
Supplies:
dino stamp & striped paper - 'Dino Roar' collection by Imaginesce
thanks stamp - My Pink Stamper
Kraft cardstock - The Paper Company
cardstock - DCWV
adhesive - ATG gun, SU Stampin' Dimensionals

Next I have his banner to work on...it should be interesting as I've never made a banner before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!