Friday, January 14, 2011

Ribbon!!

So my ribbon stash has majorly been lacking a variety of colors and I've been watching for a good deal to get it built up.  One of my weaknesses is Scrapbooking Steals and their daily deals - I don't buy for the heck of it but if they have something I need then I have a hard time resisting! 

Well on Tuesday, they had ribbon galore, so I couldn't pass it up, especially since I had my spending cash from last week's paycheck!  :-)  And compared to what I've seen in the store - it was a great deal, so that made it even better!  And it only took 2 days to get here!!

Now I have just about any color I could need and they are perfect for cards or scrapbook pages!  Next to just figure out storage for all of it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!