Friday, February 25, 2011

Dinosaur birthday banner

I keep forgetting to post my son's birthday banner!  I really liked the way it turned out and it was so simple to make using the Country Life cricut cartridge!  He loves it so much that its still hanging, I can't bear to disappoint him and take it down - I figure since its still his birthday month then I'll leave it up and take it down on March 1!



Supplies:
banner pieces - Country Life cricut cart, cut at 6 inches
dinosaurs - Dinosaur Tracks cricut cart, sizes vary- used Gypsy to make them how I needed them
letters - Sesame Street Font
cardstock for banner pieces - DCWV
cardstock for dinosaurs - The Paper Company
string - curling ribbon from Walmart
adhesive - Zig 2 way glue pen

1 comment:

  1. great project and super cute blog :0 I'm a new follower :)
    HUGS !
    Alex
    http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!