Sunday, February 20, 2011

'Happy Birthday with a cherry on top!' card

I made this for one of my good friends from nursing school - we don't live near each other anymore and we're both busy with our families, so we don't keep in touch as much as I'd like - but I do always remember her birthday and hope she enjoys this card!
Supplies:
cupcake - Simply Charmed Cricut cart, cut at 4.5 inches
card base - DCWV
print paper - stash
cardstock - The Paper Company
adhesives - Stampin Up 'Stampin' Dimensionals', ATG gun, Zig 2-way glue pen, Scotch dot roller
sentiment stamp - 'A Word for You' by Stampin Up
ink - Stampin Up 'Basic Black'
ribbon - American Crafts
Crystal Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!