Sunday, October 2, 2011

Butterfly Award

**Sorry its taken me so long to get this posted, I just noticed it was in my list of posts but I never hit post!!**
I wan to thank Amy at Amy's Crafting Space for giving me this fun award, so sweet of her to think of me!  Please stop by her blog and check out her beautiful projects - she's so full of inspiration and you won't be sorry for checking her blog out!

I also received this from Brenda at Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker - thank you so much!!  Brenda's blog is full of fantastic projects, she has such neat project ideas and great tutorials to go along with them - go visit her also!


To receive this award, I need to: 
answer several questions,
award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers,
contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been
given this award, and I also need to show a link to the
person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'. 

So here goes...

Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Sage green


Q2) Name your favorite song?
I have so many but currently my favorite is Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate, usually I opt for ice cream! :)

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
Being late is always a big pet peeve of mine, luckily there isn't much else that sets me off!

Q5) Your favorite pet?
Dogs

Q6) Black or White
Black
Q7) Your biggest fear?
Something bad happening to my boys
Q8) Best Feature?
According to my husband, my eyes :)
If you asked me, I would say its how organized I (usually) am!
Q9) Everyday attitude?
Just go with it!


Q10) What is perfection?
Being with my husband and boys!

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Mocha Frappe - they're SO bad for you but oh so good!

Q12) When you're upset you?
Cry
I'm supposed to pass this onto 10 other bloggers but its so hard to pick just 10 with all the wonderfully talented ladies out there- so I'm extending it to all my blogging friends, you ALL deserve it!
Hope you have a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!