Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Long time no post!!

Sorry for my absence, things around here were crazy with the holidays and I've been working a lot, leaving  no time for crafting or blogging!  But I'm excited to start the new year with new goals for my crafting and get back to blogging!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and had lots of time with your family and friends!  I've had 2 sick little boys for the last week and a half :-(, so hopefully they are all on the mend and my husband and I stay well in the process!

I ordered some paper holders with my Christmas money, to get my stacks organized as well as more holders for my 12x12 and 8.5x11 paper - I got those put together and paper into them last night!  I got an Ott natural light from my parents - a welcome addition to my scrap room - I'm not sure how I went so long without it!!  And my husband and the boys got me a leather office chair with a built-in back massager - I desperately needed an upgrade from my folding chair!  So lots of fun additions to my scrap room, making me even more anxious to get in there!

My new year {scrapping} goals are to finish getting my scrap room organized and keep it that way, as well as dedicating 2 nights/week in my scrap room - one to cards and one to scrapbooking.  I've majorly neglected the boys' scrapbooks the last year and I hate that - I need to get back to them and try to get caught up!  I do miss making pages for their books, so I'm excited to get started with that again!  What are your goals for the new year?

I have some projects to post that I made during my time off here, that I will work on getting posted soon!  I also haven't visited any blogs in quite awhile, so I look forward to seeing what you've all been up to while I  was away!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your space! Stay well!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great Christmas presents! I especially love the back-massage chair! Wow! I look forward to seeing your creations again! Happy posting!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!