Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wreath thank you cards

I needed a couple of thank you cards and wanted to use my new CTMH wreath set - I love the way they turned out!  I used the same style of card but used different color schemes to give them a different look.  I also used my Imaginesce d-stress tool to distress the edges of the first one!  Surprisingly enough, no cricut on this one - that doesn't happen very often!!  ;-)

I used Echo Park 'Times & Seasons' stack for this card and the stamp set is CTMH 'Remarkable Wreath'.


I used Jillibean Soup 'Dutch Mustard Soup' stack for this card, using the same wreath stamp set - it has interchangeable flowers and sentiments - such a neat set!  Both ribbons are from American Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by to see my latest creation!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't they great cards! Love 'em both. Turned out just terrific!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards! I love them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!