Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #1

Last night, I started working on the National Scrapbook Day challenges that My Pink Stamper posted on Saturday, the first one was 'Anything Cupcake' so I made this card for my niece's birthday next month!  She wanted them to be completed in an hour and I doubted at first that I could do that, but they are averaging me about 45 minutes to complete!!
cupcake - Smiley Cards Cricut cartridge (with face removed using my Gypsy)
paper - DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids Stack and cardstock from my stash
ribbon - American Crafts
Crystal Stickles
i-rock and gems
sentiment stamp - Paper Company 'Happy Birthday' set
Cuttlebug with Sizzix 'Scallops' and Cuttlebug 'D'vine Swirl' embossing folders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!