Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #10

This challenge from My Pink Stamper was to make a layout or a card with a pet in it, so I chose to make a layout of my son (I've covered his face for privacy reasons) and our dog Molli!
I used a page from DCWV 'Dots, Stripes & Plaids' stack for the LO base.  I cut the title out of cardstock from my stash using the new 'Cricut American Alphabet' cart on my E2.  The dog was cut from Everyday Paper Dolls, I used my Zig 2 Way glue pen on her nose, to make it shiny and then pop-dotted it to give it some dimension, I thought it was a fun trick I discovered!  :-)  The journaling box was from the Imaginesce 'Dino Roar' collection and the paw print stamp is from My Pink Stamper 'Even More Punny-licious' set.

I've been making so many cards lately, so making this layout made me realize how much I miss working on our scrapbooks!  So expect to see more LOs from me very soon, I'm so far behind on the boys' scrapbooks, that I really do need to get busy so I'm not scrapping their newborn pictures when they're in high school!  ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!