Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #4

Its going to get a little out of order now, since I've skipped around with the challenges - I have several that are in various stages of planning/completion, so I'm posting what I have completed right now!

This challenge from My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenges was to create something with a mother's day theme!  I made this card and I love it so much, I almost kept it for myself!!  :-)  I'm finding as I make more cards, the creative process is getting easier - I can think of an idea and create it without too much strain on my brain!  ;-)

I bought several new DCWV stacks and I'm in love with them all!  These papers are from 'The Green Stack' - they're so soft and pretty and the papers are made from 70% recycled paper!!  The ric-rac is from American Crafts and the sentiment stamp is from 'Our Mothers' by Pink By Design.'  I cut the flowers from the new Essentials Cricut cartridge that comes on the E2.  Then I used the negative of the flowers under the buttons, I love the way it looks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!