Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #9

This challenge from My Pink Stamper was to create a project with glitz, glam and glitter!  I don't often get to use a lot of glitz and glam with 2 little boys running around, so it was fun to be able to make a girly card to give to someone!  :-)
I used the Cheerful Seasons Cricut cart to cut the sunglasses and the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cart to cut the purse and hat.  I decorated them using my i-rock and gems as well as my sparkly Gelly Roll pen, the ribbon is from American Crafts!  I used Essentials to cut the scalloped rectangle and stamped the sentiment using the 'Everyday Occasions' set from My Pink Stamper in 'Hollyhock' ink from Close to My Heart.  The background cardstock is from the DCWV 'Blossom Song' stack.

I love how fun and girly this card is - that's the great part about challenges like this, I never would have made this if not for this challenge!  So thanks to Robyn for making me step outside my box!!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from the MPS Challenges... very cute project! I am now a follower :-)
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!