Saturday, March 17, 2012

Birthday card

I made this card for my SILs birthday, I used my new DCWV Citrus and Citrus cardstock stacks that I got for Christmas, I love these colors!  With this beautiful weather we've been having, I can't help but be in the mood for spring!

For some reason, the lighting on this card didn't come out quite as bright as it really is in person - I think taking the pictures at the time of day I did (4:30p), didn't help but hopefully you get the general idea.


The flower was cut from CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart - I cut it a couple of different times in different colors of cardstock to give it dimension and mimic the flowers in the paper, the ribbon and button are from my stash and the sentiment stamp is from My Pink Stamper 'Fabulous Phrases.'


The inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up 'Curvy Verses.'

I'm entering this into Krafty Girls Get Growing Challenge #3 - create a project using a handmade flower.

7 comments:

  1. Love the flower on front. very pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango duo??? On top of some DSP?? I LOVE YOUR COLORS! And I LOVE your flower!!! Wonderful job!!

    Thanks so much for playing with the Krafty Girls!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the flower! The inside looks really pretty too! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim its super cute!

    Ty for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Great Flowers!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors you chose as well!! Thanks for playing along with Krafty Girls! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card! i also love the colors you chose! glad you joined us at Krafty Girls!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors that you used. Very cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us over at Krafty Girls for our Get Growing challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!