Monday, March 26, 2012

Look at your baby blues LO

I'm back with a LO I made tonight for Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo - Amethyst #5, based on this sketch...
Here's my LO!

I used Piggy Tales '5 Little Ducks' collection for all the paper, the stars I cut from Baby Steps cricut cart and the scallops and banner pieces I cut from CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart, inking everything with my chalking ink.  I used Thickers and tiny alphas for the title.

Part of this LO challenge was to make a journaling free LO - I have to say it was nice!  I've really been forcing myself to journal these days, since its not something I used to do when I started scrapbooking.  But there wasn't a lot to say about this picture - it was just a great close-up of my oldest son's face, perfectly showing his beautiful blue eyes and red hair - so it was perfect to use for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim great layout... I love the design. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout! Love how you used the sketch...great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!