Monday, April 30, 2012

Big boy bike LO

I'm loving that I'm finally getting caught up on my oldest's scrapbook, though as the days go on - that also means that I'm getting more behind in my youngest's!  Seeing as how I haven't printed any pics of my youngest, guess it will have to wait a little longer!  But the good thing is, these Scrapbook Steals challenges are really lighting a fire under me and seeing as how they have them all the time, I hope it will continue so I can get both their books caught up sooner rather then later!

I used Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #8 sketch for this one!  I'm trying to get caught up on the Amethyst series before the end of the month.  These long stretches at work threw me off but after doing a lot on my last group of days off, I'm almost done!

Here's the sketch...


Here's my LO!  I really enjoyed using this sketch, I've been wanting to try a hexagon pattern on a page and this challenged me to do so!  I used Piggy Tales Billy Goats Gruff collection for this one, love the colors in this collection!  The hexagon and star shapes I cut using Accent Essentials cart and the bikes were cut from Boys Will Be Boys cart.

I used thickers and mini alphas to make my title on a banner I cut by hand then I cut another banner to use for my journaling. The twine I used for the picture and to hang the stars and bikes is from The Twinery.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!