Friday, April 13, 2012

Long overdue thanks...

I received a couple of blog awards awhile back and have failed to thank the bloggers I got them from - so sorry its taken me so long!!

First, I got this award from Chris at Get Inspired with Chatter Scene - she's a dear friend of mine and always has amazing products to share on her blog - so stop in and take a look, I promise you won't be sorry!  We also have a great time at her forum Chatter Scene - so please stop by and look around - we talk about anything and everything and always have fun!


Then, I got this award from Amanda at Crick'tn Crafts - she's so talented and currently has a fun week of Disney projects planned, so stop by and check out her fun projects!


Thanks so much ladies for thinking of me with these fun awards!!  I'm never good at picking just a few blogging friends to pass awards along to, so I will extend both of them to all my blog friends out there!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!