Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthday Wishes card

Good afternoon!  I made this card for my best friend's birthday last weekend, her favorite color is purple, so when I saw the polka dot paper in my Bold Basics stack by Recollections, I knew I had to use it for her card!!  I love these shades of green and purple together!

I based my card on the sketch below, from Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #78 - I loved this sketch and will definitely be using it again!  My card came together so quickly using it!
Here's my card!  I used my new stamps from The Stamps of Life 'birthday2celebrate' set - both the sentiment and the gift were from that set.  The buttons were from my stash, as well as the cardstock I used to make the card base with.  I cut the banner shape out by hand and the scalloped circle is from the chipboard elements that came with my Art Philosophy bundle.

A side view so you can see the dimension!

Here's the inside - I used the same polka dot paper as well as a piece of white cardstock so I can write my message.  The sentiment stamp is from the same set that I used above.

I stamped the envelope with a stamp from the 'greetings4birthday'  - another set from The Stamps of Life.

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Very fun and bright. Love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Love, love, LOVE how you're doing the insides of the cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!