Friday, April 20, 2012

Thanks card

I made this card for my MIL, she sent me a beautiful pot of tulips for my birthday a couple of weeks ago.



The scalloped circle is from the chipboard elements that came with my CTMH Art Philosophy bundle - I stamped the coordinating stamp right onto it.  I used a DCWV card base and the paper is from Me & My Big Ideas 'Pastel' mat pad.  I added a piece of brown ribbon as well as pink twine from The Twinery over a piece of coordinating paper from the same mat pad, that I rounded the corners on with a punch.  Simple and pretty - exactly what I needed!

I'm entering it into Chris' Just Elements challenge #3 at Get Inspired with Chatterscene.

4 comments:

  1. very nice card Kimberli! i love the chipboard elements and stamps that came with the CTMH art philosophy cartridge!! i have them, too! love the nice stripped paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kim, very pretty.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I could a bunch of these being created to make a set.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the simplicity! The twine is a perfect touch!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!