Monday, April 30, 2012

Mobile LO

Another LO for the Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Amethyst #6 series - I'm nearing the end finally and next month I hope to stay caught up!!  This one is another favorite - mostly because of the subject ;-), its easy to forget how small they once were, but also because of the fun sketch I got to work with!  Here it is...


And here's my LO!  I used Echo Park Little Boy collection - another one of my favorites, such bright, bold colors - perfect for all the little boy LOs I have to do!  I used CTMH Art Philosophy cart to make the chevron-ish (I know they aren't exactly chevrons but I liked them and they're close!) then the tag and banners I cut by hand. 

I used Thickers and tiny alphas for my title - my husband told me the tiny alphas are too small but I like them!  :-)  In case you can't read it, it says "Today you are officially mobile"

The "remember these days" phrase was cut off one of the tags included with this collection - I thought it fit perfectly with my LO, since it was highlighting one of his milestones!

The buttons are from my stash, the journaling square is another tag that I cut from one of the enclosed cardstock sheets from this collection - again, it worked perfectly for my LO!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!